M. C. E. Society's

Institute of Pharmacy

About Us

As one of the most selective and competitive Institute of Pharmacy in and around Pune city, the M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy actively strives for all round development of the students’ personality. The institute and well-developed involvement with their society or communities. We evaluate the students individually to ensure that every class includes students whose background, goals and experience will help perpetuate the institute’s vibrant atmosphere.

M.C.E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy has awarded “A” Grade i.e. “Excellent” along with the Letter of Appreciation in Academic Monitoring conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai for the academic years 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 for excellent infrastructure & academic performance.

M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy provides two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course, syllabus of which is framed as per the Education regulation 1991 by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi.

Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI),New Delhi -Approval Period 2014-2015 to 2016-17 ,All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi Approval Period 2016-2017 , Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai, Maharashtra Approval Period 2016-2017 and Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education(MSBTE), Mumbai, Maharashtra Approval Period 2016-2017.


Prof. V. N. Jagtap
Principal's Message

Dear Students,

M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy(Diploma) provides two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course. Our college has tried to achieve not only quantitative but also qualitative excellence inculcated a competitive spirit amongst the students.

The Institute of Pharmacy has an excellent infrastructure with international standards, highly qualified, and dedicated faculty and staff, who are committed to provide an outstanding educational experience to the students. They are steadfast in their dedication in budding intellectual and successful pharmacists.

Ensuring personal attention we are very proud of our offerings and encourage you to explore our Web site further. Again, welcome to the Institute of Pharmacy Website and I hope you will find our Institute interesting.

Course

D. Pharm

(Diploma in Pharmacy)
Course Info.
Course Description
Duration : 2 Years
Sanctioned Intake : 60 students
Eligibility : Student passed in any of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Mathematics). (any one stream either PCB, PCM or PCBM are eligible)
  • Intermediate examination in science.
  • The first year of the three-degree course in science.
  • 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
  • Pre-degree examination or any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
  • Fees Structure : As per prescribed by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Government of Maharashtra.
    Admission Procedure : Out of sanctioned intake of 60 at present 51% seats, (i.e. 31 seats) are reserved for the students from Muslim Minority community and are to be filled by the institute on the basis of inter-se-merit list of the applications received. The remaining 49% seats (i.e. 29 seats) are to be filled from amongst the open category students in which 17 seats are to be filled by Centralized Admission Process (CAP), conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra.
    Documents to be submitted :
    1. SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet and Certificate
    2. HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
    3. HSC School Leaving Certificate
    4. Indian Nationality Certificate
    5. Domicile Certificate
    6. Migration Certificate (for OMS)
    7. Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (as applicable)

    Infrastructure

    Board Room

    Admin Office

    Digital Library

    Medicinal Garden

    Tutorial Room

    Laboratory

    Seminar Hall

    Hostel

    Contact Us

    M. C. E. Society's
    Institute of Pharmacy

    2390 B, KB Hidayatullah Road, Azam Campus, Camp,
    Pune 411 001.
    Tele No: (91) 020-26434157
    Fax No: (91) 020-26434157
    E-mail: info@instituteofpharmacy.org


    M. C. E. Society's

    Institute of Pharmacy






    About Us

    As one of the most selective and competitive Institute of Pharmacy in and around Pune city, the M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy actively strives for all round development of the students’ personality. The institute and well-developed involvement with their society or communities. We evaluate the students individually to ensure that every class includes students whose background, goals and experience will help perpetuate the institute’s vibrant atmosphere.

    M.C.E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy has awarded “A” Grade i.e. “Excellent” along with the Letter of Appreciation in Academic Monitoring conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai for the academic years 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 for excellent infrastructure & academic performance.

    M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy provides two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course, syllabus of which is framed as per the Education regulation 1991 by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi.

    Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI),New Delhi -Approval Period 2014-2015 to 2016-17 ,All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi Approval Period 2016-2017 , Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai, Maharashtra Approval Period 2016-2017 and Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education(MSBTE), Mumbai, Maharashtra Approval Period 2016-2017.

    Prof. V. N. Jagtap
    Principal's Message

    Dear Student,

    M. C. E. Society’s Institute of Pharmacy(Diploma) provides two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course. Our college has tried to achieve not only quantitative but also qualitative excellence inculcated a competitive spirit amongst the students.

    The Institute of Pharmacy has an excellent infrastructure with international standards, highly qualified, and dedicated faculty and staff, who are committed to provide an outstanding educational experience to the students. They are steadfast in their dedication in budding intellectual and successful pharmacists.

    Ensuring personal attention we are very proud of our offerings and encourage you to explore our Web site further. Again, welcome to the Institute of Pharmacy Website and I hope you will find our Institute interesting.

    Course

    D. Pharm

    (Diploma in Pharmacy)
    Course Info.
    Course Description
    Duration : 2 Years
    Sanctioned Intake : 60 students
    Eligibility : Student passed in any of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Mathematics). (any one stream either PCB, PCM or PCBM are eligible)
  • Intermediate examination in science.
  • The first year of the three-degree course in science.
  • 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
  • Pre-degree examination or any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
  • Fees Structure : As per prescribed by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Government of Maharashtra.
    Admission Procedure : Out of sanctioned intake of 60 at present 51% seats, (i.e. 31 seats) are reserved for the students from Muslim Minority community and are to be filled by the institute on the basis of inter-se-merit list of the applications received. The remaining 49% seats (i.e. 29 seats) are to be filled from amongst the open category students in which 17 seats are to be filled by Centralized Admission Process (CAP), conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra.
    Documents to be submitted :
    1. SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet and Certificate
    2. HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
    3. HSC School Leaving Certificate
    4. Indian Nationality Certificate
    5. Domicile Certificate
    6. Migration Certificate (for OMS)
    7. Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (as applicable)

    Locate us

    Contact us